African Cures has consulted a range of reputable sources regarding the ingredients used with our products and information displayed on our website.
These sources include:
- The Aloe ferox plant.
- Tso, Y.; Love, B.; Ibanez, R. c. and Ross, J. - Medicinal Plants of the Southwest (2008)
- University of Maryland Medical Centre (2011)
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology Vol. 39, Issue 7, Pages 1083-1095
- Bergner, P - Medical Herbalism Journal for the Clinical Practitioner: Allium sativum: Antibiotic and Immune Properties (1995)
- Winston, D. and Maimes, S. - Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina and Stress Relief (2007)
- Ernest, E. and Pittler, M. H. - British Journal of Anesthesia Vol. 85, Issue 3, Pages 367-371
- University of Maryland Medical Centre (2012)
- MacDonald,P.,Edwards, R.A. and Greenhalgh, J.F.D –Animal Nutrition 2nd Ed (1973)
- Paterson, J.A., Swenson, C.K, Ansotegi, R.P. and Wellington, B. - The absorption of Copper and Zinc by cattle consuming diets containing the antagonists Molybdenum, Sulfur and Iron.
- Government of Saskatchewan – Trace minerals for beef cattle (2008)